Monday, September 14, 2015

5 Things that make me #BosuStrong

I'm so excited that its time for the Sweat Pink #BosuStrong Challenge!! I've been excited about this challenge since I first found out about it!  I use Bosu with all my clients and love working out with the Bosu! This challenge is going to be so much fun and to kick start it, here is a fun mad-lib I got from Sweat Pink!



5 THINGS THAT MAKE ME #BOSUStrong

Today I am embarking on a 4 week challenge with BOSU and Sweat Pink to prove to the world that I am #BOSUSTRONG. Being #BOSUSTRONG means I make fitness part of my everyday life, at home, out and about, and with my friends and family. I will squat, mountain climb, plank, push-up, lunge, jumping jack and pull-up my way to a stronger and fitter body.  And I will encourage Paul @SizzleBean and Lizzie @pantech2 to join me on this fun journey because we are one big, happy #FitFamily.

Being #BOSUStrong is not just about movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, its about being a leader, an inspiration to others, and sharing my own fitness journey with others. It’s about not letting insecurities and fear stand in my way of sweating and getting strong! The 5 things that make me #BOSUStrong are:

My strong support system. I have an amazing fiancé and best friend, both who are always encouraging my fitness journey!

My ability to overcome obstacles and persevere. I have gone through a lot and my fitness has stayed strong and kept me motivated to keep on keeping on!

My love for fitness and motivating/inspiring others! I #LiveForFitness ! I love being a personal trainer and helping others to reach their goals.

My healthy lifestyle.  I don't drink, I quit smoking, and I make fitness part of my everyday routine. My fiancĂ© and I are very healthy eaters and are constantly encouraging and supporting each other :)

And my motivated mindset.  My willpower and my goals.  I am a goal maker and I plan to achieve what I set my mind to! AND you can do the same! I have faith in all of you!



So I want to know - are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment