Thursday, February 19, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
As of today I have started the Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge.
*Disclaimer- this is the madlib format sent to me by Prana and FitApproach and is not my normal method*
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is Zenful meditation. Yoga centers me and makes me feel peaceful and strong; strong in the sense of internal strength (mind over matter) as well as physical strength.
- That’s why I am SO ecstatic to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to forearm stand my way to more difficult and challenging poses in 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is having patience with myself and allowing failures to help me grow and learn as I try new poses and overcome difficult stances. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to conquer my fears, challenge myself to more difficult poses, and embrace meditation and becoming centered with myself. Once I learn to be more centered and peaceful within, I will be able to apply those deep breaths and calming methods into my everyday life as I face difficult things and allow myself to keep focused and remind myself what is important and not worth getting into a stressful mindset over.
- My favorite place to yoga is at home because it is a place I have designed around my practice and where I feel a sense of calm and zen.
- The position I am most often found in is a forearm stand- I could stay in this one forever. It relaxes my mind and allows me to have complete focus outside of myself.
- I tag @run_chocolate http://chocolaterunnergirl.wordpress.com/ and http://www.shemomfitness.com/
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach