Saturday, December 26, 2015

Make your holidays #FitHolidays

During the holiday season, one of the most common things i hear people complain about is the extra holiday weight they gain.  At the holiday times there are so many delicious foods and desserts being made its sometimes hard to say no, or to know when to stop eating.  Portion control isn't always as easy as it sounds when you have a love affair with mashed potatoes and sweet potatoe pie.  Lucky for me, this holiday season I had a secret weapon to help me stop stuffing my face with deliscous stuffing!  What is my secret?  MealEnders Signaling losenges

MealEnders Losenges are similar to a hard candy with a soft outer shell. What makes these different then just a simple hard candy? Well, MealEnders have a Duo-Sensory Taste SystemTM 
which rewards your taste buds with the flavor but also rests them.  Once you get to the hard candy part of the MealEnder, you begin to feel your tounge tingle.  Its as though all your taste buds are being activiated.  MealEnders described this in the following way:


DUO-SENSORY TASTE SYSTEM™

MealEnders’ active-taste formula rewards and resets your taste buds, distracting you from the temptation to overindulge.  First the delicious Reward Layer treats you to the sweet taste of dessert – a signal we typically associate with the end of a meal.  Then the Inner Core’s Active-Taste Layer releases a proprietary blend of gentle, cool tingling sensations on the tongue, which engage the trigeminal nerve, distracting your mind from the urge to continue overeating.  You can feel your MealEnder go to work instantly.

(taken from MealEnders webpage : https://www.mealenders.com/

To learn more about the science behind MealEnders, visit their webpage and read how it works.

One thing I really enjoyed about MealEnders is that they come 4 flavors- Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha and Citrus. 
Chocolate is my ablsolute favorite.  My fiance loves the chocolate ones too, he ate all of them! (not at once though).  Luckily, i had a stash of chocolate ones unopened still. When i recieved my package of MealEnders Losenges, I also recieved a package of sample packs!  I took those to work and shared them with my co-workers who are always trying to find a way to lose weight or cut down calories.  They loved the losenges!  One of the girls was a little scared when her tounge started to tingle, but i assured her that is the way they work and she was fine :)

I love the way that the losenges activate my tastebuds.  I could be tempting myself to have seconds, but as soon as i pop a MealEnder in my mouth, im able to say no to seconds.  Not only do i get that sweet tooth craving, but i also am left with a mouth sensation that tells me i dont need to have extra servings.  Its really quite a cool thing! 


MealEnders make the perfect Holiday stocking stuffers.  I even used mine as party favors!

I highly recommend MealEnders to anyone and everyone! They even make great stocking stuffers and party favors!  You can check them out here!  If you are struggling with saying no to that second helping of pie or have trouble with controling cravings, MealEnders is perfect for you!  My goal through out the holidays is always to have #FitHolidays.  To say no to seconds, to keep working out, to not eat too many cookies! You too can have a #FitHoliday season and MealEnders can help you.  Why wait until the New Year, sure its just around the corner, but there is no time like the present! Dont wait for tomorrow to change what you can do today! So, heres to my secret weapon not being so secret anymore :)







No comments:

Post a Comment