Thursday, April 30, 2015

Olives to Go!!!

This past month, I had the privilege of being able to try Olives to Go by Pearls Olives. A convenient way for me to have a quick snack on the go that was gluten-free, dairy free, sugar-free, cholesterol free, trans-fat free, GMO free, and vegan!! Everything I look for in a snack!

I was sent a package containing four types of the olives. Kalamata Pitted Greek Olives, Pimiento Stuffed Spanish Green Olives, Black Pitted Olives (winner of the 2014 Parents Magazine 25 best packaged foods for families award!) and Sliced California Black Ripe Olives!  I love that I had such an great variety of flavors available to fit the mood I was in on a given day when I needed a quick snack. 

The olives came in very quick and easy to go cups. Perfect size for a lunch, to throw in my gym bag or purse, or to just grab as I was running out of the house. The olives come in the perfect snack size, varying between 1.4-1.6 oz cups. 

My favorite olives were the Sliced California Black Ripe Olives.  They were easy to snack on and I was able to add them to my pasta salad or lettuce salad at lunch to add an extra flavor.  My second favorite, which caught me off guard, was the Pimiento stuffed Spanish Green Olives! What a great flavor and easy snacking!

I was able to share the olives with my fellow olive lovers and they loved how convenient the cups are for a quick healthy and filling snack! 

This weekend, the Mikwaukee area will be featuring coupons on the paper for pearls olives to go! You can get the olives at Target :) The cost is such a steal to start with, $3.99, so make sure to grab your coupon and stock up!! 

I highly recommend keeping a cup or two in your gym back for a quick before or after workout fuel up, some in your car for on the go snacking, in your desk drawer at work, in your purse, heck anywhere that you can grab them when hunger strikes! 

Thanks Pearls Olives for letting me try such an amazing product that I can't say enough positive things about!

2 comments:

  1. Love these olives! They're so convenient and perfect for an on-the-go salty fix! :) My favorite are the kalamatas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great snack for the gym bag....and healthy, too!

    ReplyDelete